PA12+CF is yet another manifestation of the technical capabilities of filament PA12 which has been reinforced with 5% and 15% addition of carbon fibers. It is characterized by high thermal resistance and less shrinkage compared to the unmodified Nylon PA12.
The application of carbon fiber allows for a reduction of weight of the component while maintaining its high structural stiffness.
PA12+CF has a range of applications across the industry, including the automotive and the engineering sectors, lending itself to the creation of advanced prototypes, drones and final products which require increased durability while reducing their weight.
Weight: 0.5 kg | 1.1 lbs Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Prototypes: car parts, drones, high durability mechanical components
- Substitutes of metal elements
- End-use products, part engineering and tool production based on 3D printing
PA12 + CF15
- twice the tensile strength of PA12
- more than twice the stiffness of PA12
- higher thermal resistance compared to unmodified PA12 (up to 160°C)
- high chemical resistance
- ESD properties *
* provided that appropriate print parameters are selected and a correct print structure is maintained.
How to print?
- printing temperature: 255 – 270°C
- bed temperature: 90-110°C
- bed heating required
- Note: The material is highly abrasive. We recommend the use of hardened steel or ruby nozzles.